Email email@example.com or call us at 800-229-6509 for latest pricing and delivery.
The Hamamatsu L10101 Microfocus X-ray Source has a 20-100KV sealed configuration x-ray tube with minimum x-ray 5μM focal spot size, 20W maximum output and a 39 degree beam angle.
- Non-destructive Inspection
- X-ray CT
- In-line X-ray Inspection
- 6.8mm Short FOD(Focus to Object Distance),
- X-ray image with Higher Magnification ratio,
- High Power: Maximum output 20W,
- 5μm(at 4W) focal spot size,
- The focal spot of 5μm of the sealed type X-ray tube enables,
- sharp and clear X-ray images even at a high magnification.
|Tube Voltage||100 kV|
|Tube Voltage Operational Range||20 to 100 kV|
|Maximum Output||20 W|
|X-ray Focal Spot Size||5 to 30 (5um at 4W) μm|
|X-ray Beam Angle (Coned)||42 degree|
|Focus to Object Distance (FOD)||6.8 mm|