Hamamatsu L2175 Super-Quiet Xenon Lamp has an output of 185 to 2000 nanometers with Fused Silica window material. Xenon lamps emit a continuous spectrum with high luminance and high color temperature, ranging from the UV to visible to infrared range. Xenon lamps are therefore ideal for various types of photometric equipment such as spectrophotometers. All of our xenon lamps employ a high-performance cathode that eliminates the problems of conventional lamps and are widely used in applications where high-precision measurement lamps are needed.
- Liquid chromatograph
- Microscope Light Source
- Color analyzer, color scanner
- Solar simulator, etc.
- 150 W,
- Spectral distribution : 185 nm to 2000 nm,
- No arc point shift,
- High stability
- Fluctuation (p-p) 0.2 % Typ., 1.0 % Max.
- Drift ±0.5 %/h Typ.
- High color temperature: 6000 K
- Strong line spectra from the ultraviolet to the visible region,
- The irradiance of xenon lamps is continuous over the ultraviolet, visible and infrared regions.
- High performance "BI(Barium-Impregnated) cathode.
|Product Name||Xenon Lamp|
|Lamp Rating||150 W|
|Arc Length||2.5 mm|
|Lamp Current||7.5 +/- 0.5 A|
|Lamp Voltage||19 V|
|Window Material||Fused Silica|
|Spectral Distribution (Short)||185 nm|
|Spectral Distribution (Long)||2000 nm|
|Light Output Stability Drift Typ.||+/- 0.5 %/h|
|Light Output Stability Fluctuation (p-p) Max.||1 %|
|Guaranteed Operation Life||1200 h|
|Average Life||2500 h|
|Orientation||Vertical +/-15 or Horizontal +/-15 degree|
|Cooling Method||Convection Cooling|
|Supply Voltage Min.||65 V dc|
|Trigger Voltage||20 kV|