Hamamatsu L9181-05 Microfocus X-ray Source has an wide X-ray Beam Angle of 100 degrees. The L9181-05 has a 40-130KV sealed configuration x-ray tube with 5μm x-ray focal spot size, 39W maximum output. Microfocus X-ray sources are specifically developed for X-ray nondestructive inspection. A small focal point prevents blurring of X-ray images and delivers a sharp enlarged image. An RS-232C interface is provided as standard for external control. These microfocus X-ray sources also yield clear, sharp enlarged X-ray images even during 3D observation.
- Non-destructive Inspection System
- X-ray CT System
- In-line X-ray Inspection System
- 100 degree X-ray Beam Angle (Coned),
- One package of a sealed type X-ray tube, a high-voltage power supply and a control function,
- Fully operable from external PC,
- 1 package of sealed type X-ray tube, high-voltage power supply and control function,
- Allows continuous operation at maximum output, 130 kV and 300 μA.
|Tube Voltage||130 kV|
|Tube Voltage Operational Range||40 to 130 kV|
|Maximum Output||39 W|
|X-ray Focal Spot Size||16 to 50 μm|
|X-ray Beam Angle (Coned)||100 degree|
|Focus to Object Distance (FOD)||13 mm|