Hamamatsu L9631 Microfocus X-ray Source has has a 40-110KV sealed configuration x-ray tube with 15μm minimum x-ray focal spot size, 50W maximum output and a 62 degree beam angle. Microfocus X-ray sources are specifically developed for X-ray nondestructive inspection. A small focal point prevents blurring of X-ray images and delivers a sharp enlarged image. An RS-232C interface is provided as standard for external control. These microfocus X-ray sources also yield clear, sharp enlarged X-ray images even during 3D observation.
- Non-destructive Inspection System
- X-ray CT System
- In-line X-ray Inspection System
- It allows continuous maximum output 800 μA (50 W),
- High stability
- Fully operable from external PC,
- 1 package of sealed type X-ray tube, high-voltage power supply and control function,
- 10 to 200 μA (8 W Max.) Tube current operational range.
|Tube Voltage||110 kV|
|Tube Voltage Operational Range||40 to 110 kV|
|Maximum Output||50 W|
|X-ray Focal Spot Size||15 to 80 μm|
|X-ray Beam Angle (Coned)||62 degree|
|Focus to Object Distance (FOD)||16.8 mm|